- FCC Measuring Broadband Report Delivers High Marks for Cable ISPs
- The Numbers Show Cyber Monday is Stronger Than Ever
- GCI’s 1 GIG Red: Bringing Alaska to the Cutting Edge of Connectivity
- As Technology Evolves, So Does Comcast’s Customer Service Experience
- How Many Connected Devices Does Your Home Have?
This week’s #BroadData reveals that over the last seven years, cable box energy usage has dropped dramatically. It’s now one of the most energy efficient entertainment devices in your home. And for anyone who saw Comcast CEO Brian Roberts during The Cable Show a few weeks ago, the cable box is on its way to getting even greener.
So enjoy your summer! And when it gets too hot, come on in, cool off, and catch some of the all-new cable seasons. It’s surprisingly green!