- The Surprising (and Not-So Surprising) Results of a New Streaming TV Survey
- How Did You Watch the Rio Olympics?
- The Data is in and U.S. Internet Continues to Get Faster
- #ICYMI: A New Vlog Helping Families Make Smart Media Decisions
- How Do Independent Networks Stand Apart in Today’s TV Environment?
This week’s #BroadData reveals that over the last seven years, cable box energy usage has dropped dramatically. It’s now one of the most energy efficient entertainment devices in your home. And for anyone who saw Comcast CEO Brian Roberts during The Cable Show a few weeks ago, the cable box is on its way to getting even greener.
So enjoy your summer! And when it gets too hot, come on in, cool off, and catch some of the all-new cable seasons. It’s surprisingly green!