- Three-years of experience in web server management and DevOps processes, including version control and continuous integration systems. Specific experience with Bitbucket and TeamCity a plus.
- A complete familiarity with various Linux distributions, especially CentOS, and a working understanding of Windows and Mac OS.
- A comprehensive understanding of HTML and scripting languages (PHP).
- Passion for technology, computers, and networking; a personable demeanor and a can-do attitude; a dedication to details, testing, and completeness; excellent oral and written communications skills.
- The ability to absorb new techniques and technologies quickly and thoroughly.
- A thorough understanding of the implementation of the WordPress and Drupal CMS packages.
- An understanding of web server stacks, including but not limited to Apache-MySQL, nginx, and Microsoft IIS/SQL.
- A good understanding of database functionality, both SQL (MySQL and MS SQL) and noSQL (RavenDB).
- Willingness to work after hours in order to complete a project by deadline.
- Strict adherence to all company policies, including but not limited to office hours, the NCTA dress code, and business ethics.
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered.