NCTA’s Internship Program is designed to offer awareness and exposure to the internet and television industry. We provide both paid part-time and full-time internships during the school year and the summer months to qualified applicants in our Washington, D.C. office.
About NCTA's Internship Program
NCTA’s Internship Program provides a quality experience.
- Meaningful work opportunities
- Mentors who share their knowledge and expertise, and provide guidance and feedback
- Team building activities, facility tours, career development workshops, and participation in Association social events
- Department meetings
- Exposure to top executives
- A formal evaluation process
- Be full-time secondary or post-secondary students
- Be in good academic standing
- Be enrolled at an accredited institution
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
NCTA – The Internet and Television Association offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance with competitive employee premiums.
- 401(k) retirement pre-tax and Roth plans with employer contributions
- Vacation and sick leave as well as personal leave day(s)
- Ten paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 26 hours of volunteer pay each year to participate in community service
- Training opportunities
- Transportation benefits
- Employer paid life insurance and disability benefits
- Free in-building gym with new equipment