Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of five accounting professionals in traditional functions such as monthly financial reporting, A/P, A/R, member invoicing and payroll.
- Create and monitor Accounting Policies and Procedures/Internal Controls.
- Annual audits for NCTA as well as the Walter Kaitz Foundation.
- Annual budgets.
- Special projects as needed for the President, COO and Executive Vice President.
Qualifications & Experience:
- CPA required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting strongly preferred.
- Experience in a +$30 million annual revenue non-profit organization.
- Minimum of fifteen years’ experience with demonstrated leadership experience in a financial capacity.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of professional staff.
- Comprehensive financial process knowledge.
- Good judgment, clear ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience managing in Sarbanes-Oxley compliant environment.
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered.