Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 7 years of experience managing digital content and social media platforms for campaigns, brands or businesses.
- Proven success developing and implementing tactical plans that build and nurture online stakeholders.
- Experience establishing digital metrics, developing insights and recommending strategies that achieve specific goals.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills, as well as project management and organizational skills.
- Passion for and experience with managing social media presences and an interest in the latest trends.
- Creative thinker with ability to translate ideas into written and visual storytelling.
- Demonstrated ability to develop messaging that best represents the organization’s voice and tone online.
- Very high attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills, comfortable working with, interpreting and presenting data, as well as the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts or communications, marketing, advertising, public relations and/or related fields.
- Experience using Word Press, Drupal, HTML and web content management systems.
- Experience using Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other email marketing software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and other social media insights and analytic tools.
- Basic video and photo editing skills, including Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
Only applicants who submit a cover letter and resume will be considered.