- The Numbers Show Cyber Monday is Stronger Than Ever
- GCI’s 1 GIG Red: Bringing Alaska to the Cutting Edge of Connectivity
- As Technology Evolves, So Does Comcast’s Customer Service Experience
- How Many Connected Devices Does Your Home Have?
- Making Transgender and LGBTQ Storytelling on Television a Priority
The smell of the grass, the crack of the bat, and an almost unbelievable number of baseballs. Let’s kick off the 2013 season with this week’s #broaddata showing off some pretty staggering stats on how many balls we’ll see go smoking over the plate.
With literally thousands of games to watch, isn’t it nice to know all of them will be shown on cable?