For years, upgrading the speed of broadband networks has typically focused on increasing how fast consumers can download movies, stream their favorite content or run dozens of internet-connected…
Name the Dalmatian and You're L.A. Bound!
[ed. The submission process of the Name the Dalmatian contest is now closed.] Our unofficial Cable Show 2010 mascot needs a name! Send us your suggestion via Twitter for a chance to win a free [caption id="attachment_517" align="alignright" width="126" caption="What do you think its name should be? "][/caption] full-conference pass to The Cable Show 2010 in Los Angeles, May 11-13, plus a free 3-night stay at Starwood’s sleek SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills. What to do: To qualify, send a tweet to “@cableshow” and include “#csdogcontest” with the Dalmatian name you’re submitting. It’s that easy. Entries must be submitted by November 20, 2009. Then we’ll post the top five ideas right here on The Cable Show blog and let our audience vote for their favorite. Make sure to follow cableshow as well, to keep in track with the contest entries. Read the contest rules here. Not a Twitter user? No problem, there are several other ways to enter the contest;
- Visit us on Facebook: Find “The Cable Show” on Facebook, become a fan of The Cable Show and enter the Dalmatian discussion. Just make sure to leave a name for the dog!
- Post here on The Cable Show Blog: Just leave a comment on this Twitter contest post that includes your Dalmatian name.
- Email Your Entry: If Web 2.0 isn’t your thing, email your Dalmatian name to [email protected].
- Get your contest entry in early to claim dibs on the best name! All entries must be received by November 20, 2009.
- We'll post the top 5 names on The Cable Show Blog for audience voting from 12/2/09 – 12/9/09.
- The Winner will be announced on 12/10/09.