- Annual Walter Kaitz Dinner Raises Nearly $1.7 Million to Conclude Diversity Week
- Another Dominant Night as Premium TV Takes Big Emmy Wins
- Why NCTA is Now The Internet & Television Association
- Coming Together to Prioritize Diversity
- Cable’s Industry-Wide Initiative to Support Veterans Year-Round
Last week cable technology and TV had its biggest week of the year – The Cable Show. We heard from amazing speakers like Comcast Chairman and CEO Brian Roberts, U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan, and No-Title-Necessary Jennifer Lopez. There were tech presentations, conversations about the future of broadband, and once-in-a-lifetime musical performances.
With the show now over, almost everything that happened can be found on the NCTA Cable Show 2013 YouTube Playlist and The Cable Show YouTube Channel. So whether you missed the show or you just want to re-visit key moments, everything from NCTA President & CEO Michael Powell’s keynote address to the Imagine Park sessions is available and ready to be shared.
If you don’t find a clip that you were hoping for, please let us know in the comments. We’ll do the best we can to post whatever you’re looking for.