- Eagle Communications Turns a Small Town into the Next Gigabit Community
- Tomorrow is on Display at The Near Future Event
- The State of Virtual Reality in 2017
- Eagle Communications Brings Connectivity and a Personal Touch to Rural America
- After Decades of Dreaming, is it Finally Virtual Reality’s Time?
NCTA President & CEO Michael Powell and Time Warner Cable’s Chairman and CEO Glenn Britt were featured guests on C-SPAN’s The Communicators program this past week. The two leaders discussed the state of the cable industry, the widening range of content delivery platforms, as well as some of the current issues facing the industry.
The interviews were taped in Boston during The Cable Show for C-SPAN’s weekly series, which focuses on the policy makers, opinion leaders and others who are shaping our digital future. The video is embedded below.
You can also subscribe to the show’s podcast through the iTunes store.