- A Peek into The Near Future of Healthcare
- [Video]: NCTA President & CEO Michael Powell Talks Open Internet and Regulation on CNBC
- Reaffirming Our Commitment to an Open Internet
- Most Americans Satisfied with Home Internet & TV Service
- Bipartisan Consensus is “Light Touch” the Right Approach for Internet Regulation
NCTA President & CEO Michael Powell and Time Warner Cable’s Chairman and CEO Glenn Britt were featured guests on C-SPAN’s The Communicators program this past week. The two leaders discussed the state of the cable industry, the widening range of content delivery platforms, as well as some of the current issues facing the industry.
The interviews were taped in Boston during The Cable Show for C-SPAN’s weekly series, which focuses on the policy makers, opinion leaders and others who are shaping our digital future. The video is embedded below.
You can also subscribe to the show’s podcast through the iTunes store.