- Annual Walter Kaitz Dinner Raises Nearly $1.7 Million to Conclude Diversity Week
- Another Dominant Night as Premium TV Takes Big Emmy Wins
- Why NCTA is Now The Internet & Television Association
- Coming Together to Prioritize Diversity
- Cable’s Industry-Wide Initiative to Support Veterans Year-Round
Jennifer Lopez took the stage at Wednesday’s General Session to promote diversity in programming and NUVOtv, of which she is Chief Creative Officer. She spoke with Lynette Rice, West Coast News Editor from Entertainment Weekly.