ESPN President John Skipper, CNN anchor John King and COX Business Vice President Phil Meeks were featured guests on C-SPAN’s The Communicators program. They discussed a variety of business and technology issues. These interviews are the last of a series that were taped in Boston during The Cable Show 2012 for C-SPAN’s weekly series, which focuses on the policy makers, opinion leaders and others who are shaping our digital future. The video is embedded below.
Cable Industry Leaders on The Communicators
- Competition, Neutrality, and Other Words That Don’t Mean Price Regulation
- Regulating the Insurgents
- Winter is Coming for Set-top Boxes: How Game of Thrones and the FCC’s Set-Top Box Proposal are Intertwined
- The FCC Set-Top Box Mandate is Not Only Unnecessary but Legally Unsustainable
- The Expanding Consolidation of the Consumer Internet