A Deep Dive into Cable Tech
The Cable Show is more than splashy cable TV networks and the newest apps. Since nothing can make it to your TV and iPad screens without significant behind-the-scenes work by engineers, the show’s Spring Tech Forum is devoted entirely to cable science and technical issues.
The Spring Tech Forum deeply dives into the technology that makes broadband work, and steps into what’s next for cable technology. The community of developers, technologists and engineering experts comes together for panels, networking events and presentations from authors of peer-selected papers.
Spring Technical Forum is produced by NCTA, SCTE and CableLabs®. Some topics planned the June’s forum includes:
- Human Touch: The Intersection of Intelligent Devices and Intelligent Consumers
- Widening the Pipe: The Evolution in Cable Access Architecture and Infrastructure
- The Thinking Network: Software Defined Networking and What It Means for Cable
- Modulation, Multiplexing and Moore: Approaches for Cable’s Brave New Network World
- Watch This: Tools, Techniques and Technologies for Network Monitoring and Performance
- Air Quality Control: Approaches for Improving Wireless Broadband User Experiences
Sound intriguing to you? If so, learn more about the full forum program here. And see you in June!