- The Numbers Show Cyber Monday is Stronger Than Ever
- GCI’s 1 GIG Red: Bringing Alaska to the Cutting Edge of Connectivity
- As Technology Evolves, So Does Comcast’s Customer Service Experience
- How Many Connected Devices Does Your Home Have?
- Making Transgender and LGBTQ Storytelling on Television a Priority
Digital citizenship empowers students to make thoughtful decisions and develop a sound digital foundation for the rest of their lives. It’s a holistic and positive approach to helping students learn how to be safe and secure, as well as smart and effective participants in a digital world. That means helping them understand their rights and responsibilities, recognize the benefits and risks, and realize the personal and ethical implications of their actions.
Please share the new InCtrl Factsheet and help spread the word about Digital Citizenship!
If you have any questions about digital citizenship or InCtrl, please leave a comment below or you can contact me via email, Twitter (@KatCableClassrm) or post a comment to the Cable in the Classroom Facebook page.