- MTV’s Transgender Awareness Week Initiative Is ‘Television Done Right’
- Set-Top Box Energy Efficiency Agreement Named ‘Project of the Year’
- Internet Trends Report Shows Streaming Dominates Internet Traffic
- Mobile and Social: How We’re Really Getting Our News
- Why TV Everywhere Will Soon Be the New Norm
Last night was the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. For the third year in a row, cable programming took home well over half of all awards. Trophies went to AMC, HBO, FX, and Comedy Central. The always competitive drama category was dominated by cable, as AMC’s Breaking Bad and HBO’s True Detective took home six of the seven awards. The Colbert Report, Fargo, Louie, The Normal Heart, and VEEP also received Emmy wins last night. By the end of the show, cable took home 15 of the 26 Primetime Emmy Awards. Click here for a list of all winners.
These awards are a perfect opportunity for all of us join together in celebration of the superb year of storytelling we’ve all been lucky enough to experience.
Check out our Emmy Storify page below for more news, images, video, and social conversation from last night’s Awards.