- FCC Measuring Broadband Report Delivers High Marks for Cable ISPs
- The Numbers Show Cyber Monday is Stronger Than Ever
- GCI’s 1 GIG Red: Bringing Alaska to the Cutting Edge of Connectivity
- As Technology Evolves, So Does Comcast’s Customer Service Experience
- How Many Connected Devices Does Your Home Have?
Last night was the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. For the third year in a row, cable programming took home well over half of all awards. Trophies went to AMC, HBO, FX, and Comedy Central. The always competitive drama category was dominated by cable, as AMC’s Breaking Bad and HBO’s True Detective took home six of the seven awards. The Colbert Report, Fargo, Louie, The Normal Heart, and VEEP also received Emmy wins last night. By the end of the show, cable took home 15 of the 26 Primetime Emmy Awards. Click here for a list of all winners.
These awards are a perfect opportunity for all of us join together in celebration of the superb year of storytelling we’ve all been lucky enough to experience.
Check out our Emmy Storify page below for more news, images, video, and social conversation from last night’s Awards.