- The Numbers Show Cyber Monday is Stronger Than Ever
- GCI’s 1 GIG Red: Bringing Alaska to the Cutting Edge of Connectivity
- As Technology Evolves, So Does Comcast’s Customer Service Experience
- How Many Connected Devices Does Your Home Have?
- Making Transgender and LGBTQ Storytelling on Television a Priority
This week’s #broaddata is a look at how consistent the rise in cable viewership has been over the last 17 years. And while there are many reasons for this rise (quality content, diverse programming, engaging platform), the result of this rise has been the oft referred to “Golden Age of Television.”
With an average 24.3 million viewers (and growing) watching cable programs each day, content creators are more confident that the risk in making shows like The Walking Dead, The Americans, and Game of Thrones will pay off.
So what’s the takeaway? Just like the title says:
The more cable you watch, the better it gets.
Data comes from “Cable Across America: An Economic Impact.” Full document available here.