- A Peek into The Near Future of Healthcare
- [Video]: NCTA President & CEO Michael Powell Talks Open Internet and Regulation on CNBC
- Reaffirming Our Commitment to an Open Internet
- Most Americans Satisfied with Home Internet & TV Service
- Bipartisan Consensus is “Light Touch” the Right Approach for Internet Regulation
NCTA’s Julianne Twining is in San Diego this week taking in the sights and sounds of the unabashed fandom, the over-the-top obsession, and the pure weirdness of Comic-Con.
Less a comic book convention and more a pop culture phenomenon, Comic-Con has become the proving ground for fans to show off their passion for their favorite stories and characters. And today, the best stories are on cable. At panel discussions, cable show-runners talk about the creative process and the freedom of television. At booths on the show floor, cable show paraphernalia from Walking Dead and Game of Thrones is sold and traded to covetous collectors. And in the halls, fans dress up – REALLY dress up – like their favorite show characters.
After a day and a half, Julianne has sent back some her favorite pictures. Check them out and see just how passionate fans are for some of the best stories on earth.