- The Surprising (and Not-So Surprising) Results of a New Streaming TV Survey
- How Did You Watch the Rio Olympics?
- The Data is in and U.S. Internet Continues to Get Faster
- #ICYMI: A New Vlog Helping Families Make Smart Media Decisions
- How Do Independent Networks Stand Apart in Today’s TV Environment?
In today’s competitive TV marketplace, cable shows are going way beyond the television screen in order to get the attention of fans. In fact, they’re going all the way to the food and beverage, home improvement, and clothing industry, to name just a few. Strategic partnerships like these excite fans and strengthen both the product’s brand and the TV show’s brand. So, whether you want to dress like Don Draper, decorate like The Property Brothers or just buy some really cool swag, check out our list of the top nine cable TV show inspired products.
Scroll down for a gallery of our favorite products: