- Copa America Breaks Records, Proving Our Love of Both Soccer and Streaming TV
- Is the FCC About to Put 5G Deployment in the Slow Lane?
- MTV’s Transgender Awareness Week Initiative Is ‘Television Done Right’
- Set-Top Box Energy Efficiency Agreement Named ‘Project of the Year’
- Internet Trends Report Shows Streaming Dominates Internet Traffic
People like streaming movies, listening to music, and playing video games online. Groundbreaking, we know.
This week’s #BroadData is a quantifiable look at just how all-consuming our passion for entertainment has become. It is, by a wide margin, our favorite thing to do with a broadband connection. So keep watching, listening, and playing. That’s what broadband is for!