- The Surprising (and Not-So Surprising) Results of a New Streaming TV Survey
- How Did You Watch the Rio Olympics?
- The Data is in and U.S. Internet Continues to Get Faster
- #ICYMI: A New Vlog Helping Families Make Smart Media Decisions
- How Do Independent Networks Stand Apart in Today’s TV Environment?
People like streaming movies, listening to music, and playing video games online. Groundbreaking, we know.
This week’s #BroadData is a quantifiable look at just how all-consuming our passion for entertainment has become. It is, by a wide margin, our favorite thing to do with a broadband connection. So keep watching, listening, and playing. That’s what broadband is for!