- A Peek into The Near Future of Healthcare
- [Video]: NCTA President & CEO Michael Powell Talks Open Internet and Regulation on CNBC
- Reaffirming Our Commitment to an Open Internet
- Most Americans Satisfied with Home Internet & TV Service
- Bipartisan Consensus is “Light Touch” the Right Approach for Internet Regulation
This week’s #BroadData is a straightforward look at how quickly broadband speeds are increasing in America.
Since Akamai’s last State of the Internet Report three months ago, average peak connection speeds for the fastest ten states have all grown – many by double-digit percentages. And for the first time ever, the top ten fastest states all delivered average peak connection speeds above 40Mbps. Impressive stuff!