- The Numbers Show Cyber Monday is Stronger Than Ever
- GCI’s 1 GIG Red: Bringing Alaska to the Cutting Edge of Connectivity
- As Technology Evolves, So Does Comcast’s Customer Service Experience
- How Many Connected Devices Does Your Home Have?
- Making Transgender and LGBTQ Storytelling on Television a Priority
Since 1994, cable has increased broadband speeds dozens of times, often by many orders of magnitude. Earlier this year The Connectivist released an infographic revealing just how dramatic the change over the last 17 years has been.
So when an all new top residential broadband speed was announced (a whopping 505 Mbps), the chart needed an update. This week’s #BroadData is the re-released cable broadband chart, complete with a space shuttle reference point.
The space shuttle is the fastest thing ever built. So the question now is, when cable goes faster, what will we use for comparison?
Click to Enlarge