CTAM Broadband Opportunity Conference
Returns to the Show for a Second Year
Sunday Double: Chief Strategic Officers Discuss Ground-Breaking Digital Technologies at Kick-off of CTAM Broadband Opportunity Conference
A General Session at 1:30 p.m. on Sunday, June 8, will serve as the opening session of the adband Opportunity Conference sponsored by the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM). As part of the session, senior executives from four major MSOs will discuss ground-breaking technologies featured on the NCTA exhibition floor, so that attendees can better plan their floor visits and Show activities. This session also will preview the “HD Pavilion,” a special showcase on high-definition television and related technologies, jointly sponsored by NCTA and CableLabs® and made possible with the active participation of consumer electronics manufacturers.
Panelists for the Sunday afternoon session include:
- Mark Coblitz, SVP, Strategic Planning, Comcast Corporation
- Kevin Leddy, SVP, New Product Development, Time Warner Cable
- Dallas Clement, SVP Strategy & Development, Cox Communications, Inc.
- Steve Silva, EVP & CTO, Charter Communications
Closing on a High Note: Top Executives Discuss the Outlook for Cable
Back by popular demand, The National Show’s Wednesday General Session and luncheon, from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on June 11, will feature a conversation among leaders of some of the top cable operating companies, as they chart the course for the industry in the coming year. Panelists include:
- Glenn A. Britt, Chairman & CEO, Time Warner Cable
- Steve Burke, President, Comcast Cable Communications, Inc.
- Rocco B. Commisso, Chairman & CEO, Mediacom Communications Corporation
- James Robbins, President & CEO, Cox Communications, Inc.
- Tom Rutledge, President of Cable & Communications, Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Carl Vogel, President & CEO, Charter Communications
Additional, up-to-the-minute information for The National Show, including convention schedule and registration materials, is available via the official web site (www.thenationalshow.com); or from the NCTA’s Department of Industry Affairs (202/775-3669).
NCTA is the principal trade association of the cable television industry in the United States. NCTA represents cable operators serving more than 90 percent of the nation's cable television households and more than 200 cable program networks, as well as equipment suppliers and providers of other services to the cable industry.