Hofmeister of the Los Angeles Times, Cauley of the Wall Street Journal, and Leiberman of USA Today cover the cable industry on a daily basis, and are expected to lead the panel of six leading cable executives in a lively discussion on the issues facing the industry.
Tuesday’s General Session will begin at 9:15 a.m. with remarks from Joseph Collins, Chairman & CEO of Time Warner Cable, followed by a keynote address by Michael Powell, Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission. The executive panel will immediately follow. Panelists include:
- Carole Black, President & CEO of Lifetime Entertainment Services
- Nickolas Davatzes, President & CEO of A&E Television Networks
- Jon DeVaan, Sr. Vice President of Microsoft TV Division
- Dan Somers, President & CEO, AT&T Broadband
- Maggie Wilderotter, President & CEO Wink Communications
- Michael Willner, President of Insight Communications
Frank Sesno is Senior Vice President and Washington bureau chief for CNN. He supervises the network’s largest newsgathering team and oversees the bureau’s daily operations, as well as the editorial direction of the network’s Washington coverage.
Tuesday’s Public Policy Lunch is open to the media. Please contact NCTA Communications at 312-791-6631 for reservations.