WASHINGTON, DC – The National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) announced the first wave of speakers for The Cable Show 2012, NCTA’s 61st Annual Convention and International Exposition, May 21-23, 2012, at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center.
Each year, The Cable Show hosts top names in media and entertainment, politics technology, sports and business during several informative and entertaining general sessions, which are open to all convention delegates and will be webcast live at www.thecableshow.com. This year’s line-up of luminaries includes the following:
• Conan O’Brien – Host, “Conan” on TBS
• Piers Morgan – Host of “Piers Morgan Tonight” on CNN, who will conduct a live interview with Conan O’Brien
• David Stern – Commissioner, National Basketball Association
• Deval Patrick – Governor of Massachusetts
• Glenn Britt – Chairman & CEO, Time Warner Cable
• Jeff Bewkes – Chairman & CEO, Time Warner Inc.
• Pat Esser – President, Cox Communications
• John Skipper – President, ESPN, and Co-Chairman, Disney Media Networks
The Cable Show 2012 is co-chaired by Phil Kent, Chairman and CEO, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., and Neil Smit, President and CEO, Comcast Cable. Additional speaker and schedule announcements are forthcoming.
Additional, up-to-the-minute information for The Cable Show 2012 is available at www.thecableshow.com, or from NCTA's Department of Industry Affairs (202-222-2430). Prime exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities are available by contacting NCTA Convention Headquarters at (202) 463-7905 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.